The Village Hôtelier enjoys pleasant surroundings and is a pedestrianized zone. There is free private parking.
Various services and facilities are offered for your convenience. Some are free and some require payment.
Free services :
Paying services :
The Village Hôtelier is an ideal starting point to visit Saumur and the surrounding areas.
We are next to the Cadre Noir : you can go by foot to see public shows, galas, or just visit the site.
The Village Hôtelier is only a five minute drive from the centre of Saumur which is at the heart of a region offering you a range of cultural, recreational and sporting activities.
In Saumur and its immediate surroundings :
- chateau of Saumur,
- cavalry Museum,
- mushroom Museum,
- internationally renowned vineyards,
- hot air ballooning,
- Saumur-Loire boat trips,
- troglodytic sites and restaurants,
- troglodytic cellars…
- Brézé Castle (14kms), Montsoreau Castle (13 kms), Montreuil-Bellay Castle (16kms),
- other Castles along the Loire : Langeais and Villandry (57kms), Angers (67 kms)…,
- Fontevraud Abbey (20kms),
- the Biopark-zoo in Doué la Fontaine (19kms)…
And some famous theme parks :
- Futuroscope (90kms),
- Puy du Fou (100kms),
- Terrabotanica (70kms)…
Events throughout the year :
- the Cadre Noir public shows and galas,
- the Chateau of Saumur summer shows,
- competions and equestrian events…
- retro bicycle ride :”Anjou Vélo Vintage”,
- international rose day at Doué la Fontaine…
We invite you to visit the tourist office website for further information.